The first official week of raiding in Second to None has begun and while the dungeons available in Phase 1 is not exceptionally challenging, we strongly encourage our members to do appropriate preparations before the whole raid adventure ensues this evening.
While it is not strictly necessary to be attuned to Molten Core, it is a big hassle not to be. Therefore, it is important that you get this done as soon as possible. Luckily, it is quite a simple quest to complete.
The Onyxia pre quest requires a few hours to complete and starts with the ‘Dragonkin Menace’ quest in Burning Steps. A guide can be found on following link: Onyxia's Lair Attunement
As many of you have not completed this yet, it is unrealistic to expect that we will be ready to raid this tonight. However, we expect that all eligible members will have completed it by Sunday evening.
We encourage everyone who has completed it already to help the ones who have not.
Following AddOns are recommended to have installed for all members prior to the raid:
- Deadly Boss Mods
Following AddOns are recommended for select classes prior to the raid:
- Decursive (or something similar) for Mages and Druids
- CCC (or something similar) for Warlocks
- GTFO for people that needs extra assistance moving out of stuff
- Fire Protection Potions: Absorbs a significant amount of fire damage which is helpful on several encounters in Phase 1.
- Restorative Potions: Removes 1 magic, curse, poison or disease effect on you every 5 seconds for 30 seconds. Especially useful for healers on some encounters.
- Free Action Potions: Makes you immune to Stun and Movement Impairing effects for the next 30 sec. Especially useful for tanks and melee DPS on some encounters.
While we understand that your current gear may be replaced soon, it is encouraged that everyone acquires some sort of enchants on key pieces. Important enchants include Minor Speed on Boots and various enchants on Weapons, Bracers and Gloves.